List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: bugzilla
From:       John Levon <levon () movementarian ! org>
Date:       2004-04-21 14:01:20

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 02:42:23PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:

> http://bugzilla.lyx.org/
> Click on "simple bug guide"
>
> http://bugzilla.lyx.org/simple-bug-guide.html
> Click on "2. most frequently reported bugs"
>
> http://bugzilla.lyx.org/mostfrequent.cgi
> Click on "Log in" in the bottom, left hand corner.
>
> The page remains unchanged although the address changes to:
> http://bugzilla.lyx.org/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1
>
> If, however, I click on the "Log in" button immediately under the
> name/password inputs, I get taken successfully to
> http://bugzilla.lyx.org/query.cgi

This seems a bit confused?

If you're not logged in and go to mostfrequent.cgi, it will make you
login. If you then go to the "standard" login link at the bottom it goes
to the standard login page (which looks identical) and then takes you to
the default query.cgi.

I don't see the problem...

regards
john