List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    [meta-PATCH] bibtex inset crashes on reading in (Angus !)
From:       John Levon <levon () movementarian ! org>
Date:       2003-05-28 4:40:34

The bibtex inset now constructs itself using InsetCommandParams
in factory.C with a name of "bibtex". This breaks when you read it in,
since we are expecting "BibTeX" as the command name.

Possible fixes :

 o make createInset() set the command name to BibTeX (I assume this
   won't break the dialogs, which uses "bibtex" ?)

 o make readInset() handle "bibtex" as well

 o make readInset() handle only "bibtex", and do s/BibTeX/bibtex/ in
   lyx2lyx

So ... which one ? or another ?

regards
john