List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Porting 1.3.1 to IRIX 6.5
From:       "Steffen M. Boelaars" <lyx.org () graphicscave ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 10:27:42

> This is with LyX 1.3.1 compiled with gcc 3.2.1 on an IRIX machine,
> right?

gcc 3.2.2 on IRIX 6.5.17m (Have to do it with MipsPro 7.3 later on. But this
will do for now :)

> What is regcomp.c? It isn't part of LyX. Could you provide a full
> backtrace? (run within gdb, wait for the crash and then type "bt").

Backtrace just gives:

(gdb)
#0	0x0fa460d8 in kill () at regcomp.c:543
(gdb)

I was wondering about what regcomp.c is myself too. Didn't see it in the lyx
or xforms source trees.
I'll search the system for it. And I'll have to recompile lyx with debugging
turned on. Had it turned off because of the system being not-so-high-end. :)

Steffen M. Boelaars