List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug reading label with underscores + patch
From:       Andre Poenitz <poenitz () htwm ! de>
Date:       2002-08-30 6:06:21

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 01:37:31AM +0300, Gady Kozma wrote:
> Lyx 1.2.1 adds spurious { } when reading 1.2.0 files with _ inside the
> labels. Actually, this problem seem to manifest in various random versions
> of lyx. The patch attached should solve this problem permanently. I even had
> a test case which could crash lyx (with an out-of-memory error) with the old
> code but I erased it by mistake.

Hey, cool. People contributing to the math parser ;-)

Three things:
1. I believe catActive is ok, too. Not sure, though.
2. Could please ask the people who reported the bugs to chekc whether
   it solves _their_ problem too? [I believe it does, but as this should
   go to the stable branch I'd better be sure]
3. Could you adjust indentation and spacing according to "the rest of LyX"
   (at least for the next patch, I'd do that for this one)

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)