List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Breaking paragraph in a keepempty Section
From:       John Levon <levon () movementarian ! org>
Date:       2002-03-31 20:56:13

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 01:37:40PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> | bull - look at bugzilla sometime. There are more than 40 open /bugs/
> | that aren't nominated.
>
> You do realize that we want to release 1.2.0 some time this century?

Sure but people keep on pissing around with, for example, the
build. You really have no right at all to criticise me when you've
been applying your own experimental patches to the tree.

Try looking back in ChangeLog for the last six months and see how
many of my patches have not been bugfixes.

regards
john

--
"Please crack down on the Chinaman's friends and Hitler's commander.  Mother is
the best bet and don't let Satan draw you too fast.  A boy has never wept ...