List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Underfull boxes
From:       Mike Ressler <mike.ressler () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-29 17:21:58

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, John Levon wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 03:40:58AM +0300, Gady Kozma wrote:
> > I threw together a little document which explains how to deal with
> I think we should include this as part of the main LyX docs in fact, it
> plugs a big hole in the current documentation. It needs a couple of
> minor doc style fixes though.
>
> Anyone else agree ? Where should it go ?

I do. For now, I would say into Extended with the other LaTeX stuff
(Warning, I haven't had a chance to actually read Gady's doc yet), but we
might want to create a section in the UserGuide, or even a new document
"What to do when things go wrong". It should definitely not remain an
isolated document abandoned in the frozen wasteland of the Web ...

Your overbusy and still-paying-attention-but-waiting-for-1.2.0pre1
document maintainer,

Mike

--
Mike Ressler