List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: updated graphics patch
From:       John Levon <levon () movementarian ! org>
Date:       2002-02-28 16:49:01

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 12:39:53PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:

> He seems pretty confident about such wizardry doesn't he? Tomorrow is Friday,
> after all, so the timing is perfect if things do go wrong ;-)

are you lot plotting aganist me or what ? :)

anyway, if you look closer, you'll see all I did was move the waitpid(0,...)
in cursorToggle to waitpid(spellchecker_pid, in sp_spell.C

Not what I would call wizardry exactly :)

john

--
I am a complete moron for forgetting about endianness. May I be
forever marked as such.