List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: unapplied patches
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2001-11-30 13:14:43

>>>>> "John" == John Levon <levon@lyx.org> writes:

John> On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 12:28:48PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
John> wrote: Also, I don't think this one made it to the list
John> (attached).
>>  Concering the kb3 patch, what was Lars' last stance on the
>> subject? It looks good to me, but one never knows.

John> The last I heard from him, his only complaint was messing with
John> getiso().

John> I left that alone in the new patch, so I suppose it's OK...

I'll apply it rsn.

JMarc