List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: lyxbugs update
From:       Michael Schmitt <Michael.Schmitt () teststep ! org>
Date:       2001-09-26 9:45:40

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Angus Leeming wrote:

> Fixed
>
> - Started spellchecker but it died with the following console msg:
>      ispell:  unrecognized formatter type 'latin1'
>   Restarted spellchecker:

Confirmed.

Have you seen that LyX raises two error message dialogs? I think one of
them should be removed. Moreover, in the first one, the OK button is
painted on top of the error description.

Michael

Michael Schmitt                    phone: +49 451 99 77 410
Glockenhaeuschen 8                 eMail: Michael.Schmitt@teststep.org
DE-54634 Bitburg, Germany          WWW:   http://www.teststep.org