List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    CVS down?
From:       John Bland <shrike () cmp ! liv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-08-23 16:01:51

Hi,

 I've just been trying over the last day or two to get at the cvs version
of LyX but the anoncvs.lyx.org machine seems to be down or inaccessable. I
can't connect to it at all (this is from SuperJANET uni connection, BT
ADSL or Cableinet dialup).

Any ideas?

Cheers,
       Frink

--
John Bland M.Phys (Hons) AMInstP /    \ PhD Student & Sys Admin
Email: j.bland at cmp.liv.ac.uk /      \ Condensed Matter Group