List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: progress
From:       "Garst R. Reese" <reese () isn ! net>
Date:       2001-07-28 4:39:03

John Levon wrote:

> so it isn't an optimisation bug in the compiler.have you tried another compiler
> version if possible ?
>
> I'm at a loss to understand why things should change like it has for you and me
> unless there is a compiler bug, or we are doing bad things with pointers.
It is indeed weird. I did another update and compiled with normal opts
and it still again crashes on everything from greek to misc.
I can compile with 2.95.2, but I think that might just mask the bug.
It would help if the version info on cvs got updated. Mine has says
Thur. Jan. 11
Is there some way to get the current cvs date and hour in there?
Garst