List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: fix mathed macro
From:       John Weiss <jpweiss () idsi ! net>
Date:       2001-02-27 0:51:33

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 01:31:17PM +0100, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> > Please, test this patch. I belive this should do the trick.
>
> Looks good and seems to fix the "missing contents problem".
>
> However, there is another (unrelated?) problem (spotted within John Weiss's
> thesis - thanks, John ;-} ) concerning drawing.

Your welcome.  :)

FYI:  It's actually a pared-down version of my dissertation.  I had
several chapters that were wall-to-wall equations --- a great test for
MathEd!

Andre, feel free to include that file amongst the development tools.

--
John Weiss

"Not through coercion.  Not by force.  But by compassion.  By
affection.  And, a small fish."  -His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama