List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    bugs?
From:       "Anna H.Pryor" <anna () ptolemy ! arc ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       2001-01-23 22:22:37

I am using lyx 1.1.5fix2 on linux.

I have two questions that I have asked the users list, that I don't know if they
are bugs or just cannot be done...

1)  document>pagestyle>empty gets rid of all of the page numbers except for page
1.  Is there some way to get rid of that...does 1.1.6 take care of that?

2)  I am writing a paper with two columns, but I need for the abstract to be
centered across the top.  Is there any way to do that??

Anna