List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Lyx crashes
From:       "Dr. Antonio Botelho de Sousa" <antonio.bsousa () netvisao ! pt>
Date:       2000-12-29 22:59:33

I have several problems with Lyx crashing, when i press a button in the
toolbar (ex: Tex, emphasis, etc).
I using the version 1.1.5fix1 running on LInux Mandrake 7.2, using the
Xfree 4.01.
My video card is a Matrox Marvel G200, and i use rhe driver provided
with the distribution.
I have also experiencied this kind of problems with the version 1.1.6pre
and in my laptop that is an old Toshiba 300CDS.
Is tehere any explanation? Thank you.
Dr. Antonio Botelho de Sousa
Portugal