List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: [Angus?] Re: 1.1.6: Paragraph layouts combo-box does not update
From:       Angus Leeming <a.leeming () ic ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-12-21 14:16:08

Hello all,

please excuse my continued absence. I had a hard disk crash last week and
it subsequently transpired that my nightly backup was corrupted ;-(

All is not lost (I was lucky; the disk failure was not a magnetic media
problem, just an electronic one) so I shall eventually return, older and
wiser. Till then, however, I shall be directing all efforts inwards!

Have a great Christmas.
Angus