List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: BUG report: running with LANG=fr
From:       Angus Leeming <a.leeming () ic ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-11-30 13:15:48

Why?

Assuming that you have a reason, here's the plan:

1. Replace all instances of "|xyz" with "xyz"
2. Remove any translation with invalid use of %.
3. Running "LANG=xx; lyx" I get reports about invalid entries in
xx_menus.bind (things like fax etc). I'll remove these.
4. I also get messages about "old binding overwritten by new binding". I'll
do nothing at all about this.

Angus