List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Templates
From:       Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes () inria ! fr>
Date:       2000-11-02 14:14:46

>>>>> "José" == José Luis Sánchez de la Rosa <jose@cyc.dfis.ull.es> writes:

José> Dear Sirs, First of all, let me tell you I am using klyx and I
José> am very glad of doing. I think it is a good job you have done.
José> Let me to make you a questions. 1) I know some places as for
José> example the IEEE institution in the USA has templates for
José> papers to be published for latex. Could they be used for lyx?.

Yes, recent LyX versions have support for IEEE transactions.

José> 2) Some times, if I try to convert a
José> document to latex, a number of errors appear and I can't do
José> that. Is this corrected for the future versions?.

There are probably errors in your document. Tell us what reports you
get, and we might be able to help.

José> So, I can help you, telling you the correct spelling of
José> instructions for spanish interface. For example, in the menu
José> file for spanish version you have "Save as", which is
José> evidently English, not spanish. The correct translation is
José> "Guardar como". if you are interested I will help you with more
José> questions of this kind and also about the problems I have when
José> I am using it, please, let me know. (of course, for free).

Well, this is very probably fixed in recent LyX versions (as opposed
to KLyX, which is based on an older LyX).

JMarc