List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Another bug
From:       Baruch Even <baruch.even () writeme ! com>
Date:       2000-10-27 0:16:32

I can only respond regarding the new InsetGraphics.

I know about complications of the sort that you describe, they are not so
easy to handle. I hope that the renderign bugs will be solved, for now
there is no real rendering support in the new implementation. The
directory changes will need to be dealt with but they are not so easy to
do.

--
  Baruch Even

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~sbaruch/   (My Site)
http://www.redrival.com/jindor/            (My brothers AD&D site)

" Learn to laugh ... it's the path to true love! "
   - The Angel in the movie Michael