List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Docbook and sgml-tools 2.0 locations?
From:       Thomas Porter <txporter () mindspring ! com>
Date:       1999-09-29 21:02:21

PS.  Sorry if htis got cross posted to the users list!

I am happy to hear LyX 1.0.4 is out.  Thanks to all for great work.

I have been interested in the DocBook support, and I understand it needs
sgml-tools v2.0.  I use Red Hat, thus RPM.  Can anyone tell me where to find
sgml-tools 2.0 RPMS? Or where to get SGML-tools v2.0 in any form?

Also I do not understand if sgml-tools v2.0 is backwards compatible with
Linux-doc as supported by sgml-tools 1.0.  Do  Ineed both to support Linux-doc
and Doc-book?

Finally, I am using the Doc-book rpms from rosalia, with the DTD's and jade
stuff.  Do I need these instead of or in addition to sgml-tools v2.0?

Sorry for so many questions but I have been beating myself up trying to master
Linux-doc and DocBook and I would really like to be able to use both without
too much pain.

--
Tom Porter                                       txporter@mindspring.com
"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],

----- End forwarded message -----