List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    LyX 1.0.3: a bug report (one more bug)
From:       Serge Winitzki <S.Winitzki () damtp ! cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-08-30 16:06:49

Hi,

Forgot bug #6:

6) When deleting symbols in math mode, subscripts and superscripts are
not always correctly drawn on the screen. For example, if I type x^2y^2
and then want to change y by z, I go back with the cursor to delete y
and then the second superscript "2" vanishes from the screen too,
however when I type "z" instead of "y", the superscript is back. This
can also lead to double superscripts or subscripts (a TeX error) which
are not drawn on the screen.

Best regards,

-----
	Serge