List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: rpm info
From:       "Kayvan A. Sylvan" <kayvan () sylvan ! com>
Date:       1999-08-25 16:46:01

On Wed, Aug 25, 1999 at 11:27:00AM -0500, Mate Wierdl wrote:
> Is there an info about the location of the rpm at www.lyx.org?
>
> Thx

I don't know if that has happened yet. I've been asking about that
myself (since I promptly created the 1.04pre4 RPMs when the pre4 tarball
was released).

Meanwhile, people can get the latest RH 6.0 RPM from my site at
ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx

I'm still trying to get the folks that volunteered to make the RH 4.2
and RH 5.X RPMs to do so.

			---Kayvan
--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)