List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Small bug with eps rendering
From:       "Kayvan A. Sylvan" <kayvan () sylvan ! com>
Date:       1999-08-25 7:08:15

Hi fellow lyxers,

If a document contains encapsulated postscript, displayed inline, and
I change the file mode of includedfile.eps to 444, LyX fails to render
the file in its display.

Changing the file mode back to 644 makes it render again.

I found this because I put a bunch of encapsulated postscript files under
source-control with RCS.

			---Kayvan
--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)