List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    stray thought on float keys
From:       "Richard E. Hawkins" <hawk () eyry ! econ ! iastate ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-30 12:07:06

As I enter bunches of these, it occurs to me that the keystroke
commands for floats are inconsistent in a silly manner.  M-i o f
produces the figure float, and M-i g then inserts the figure.  I
understand that the g comes from the automatic algorithm, but it would
make a lot more sense if they were both f, or both g.

rick, self-appointed interface curmudgeon, who just had the fiendish
idea of a wordstar bind file (hey, it's only been a couple of years
since I stopped trying to use them on my mac :)