List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Little Bug with German sz
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-02-01 23:01:39

Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> || Set language to german and input encoding to latin1
>  |  Suse 6.0 still comes with lyx 0.12, setting the language and the
>  | encoding is not enough there, AFAIK.
>
> Ahh, you are right... Could it be that you don't have the EC fonts
> installed?

? I don't know what's installed :-) I looked up the answer to the sz
problem from suse's online support database. It works around the problem
but it only seems to be necessary for 0.12 (I'm not absolutely sure, I
don't have 0.12 anymore).

I think we don't need to worry about this...

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A
http://cgi4all.alabanza.com/glasatelier/