List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    typo in lyx.man in pre8
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-01-22 18:51:48

Hi,

in lyx.man it says:

It is designed for people who wants  a professional output with a minimum
of time effort,...

It should be 'want' instead of 'wants'.

Although I'm not a native english speaker the first sentence sounds
strange to me:

LyX is a modern approach of writing documents...

Perhaps we should take the first sentence from ANNOUNCE, where it says
"...*provides* a more modern approach to writing documents..." (same for
README). But maybe it's perfectly okay, what do the native speakers think?

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A