List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for Find and Replace dialog
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-01-13 20:12:42

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Could you modify your patch according to those remarks?

It's not ready yet, I couldn't get this running, it just doesn't display
the number:

minibuffer->Set(LString(int(replace_count))+_(" strings have been replaced."));

Any idea? (replace_count is an unsigned int)

Another point I didn't yet think about: Replace all starts replacing at
cursor position. Is that okay or should it start at the top of the
document?

I also agree that Replace All should not go in 1.0.0, if we take the
feature freeze serious (and we should).

I still haven't understood what files you need for my patch. Is this
correct: I will make a diff only against all files I modified manually and
mail it, together with the complete *.fd file I modified.

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A