List:       lyx-devel
Subject:    Regex search?
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-01-11 22:03:46

Hi,

lyxfr0.h contains some ideas to improve the search dialog, regex searches
is one of them. I'd like to see this feature in lyx and I'd like to
include it. But I have no idea how to do this. My thoughts:

- We might use POSIX (man regex), but this is not OO

- libg++ had some regex stuff but is deprecated now

- the STL doesn't have regex, does it?

As far as I can see, we can use POSIX regex or look for a free OO library
to use. Does anyone have experience with this? Other ideas?

Best regards
 Daniel Naber

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A