List:       lxc-users
Subject:    [lxc-users] stuck due to ZFS or LXC?
From:       Tamas Papp <tompos () martos ! bme ! hu>
Date:       2015-11-23 13:25:26

hi,

There is a reported ZoL issue:
https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/3980

It looks rather zfs related than lxc, but I'm not 100% percent sure.
In fact, I have seen this issue only if both technology were affected.
My setup is latest lxc (currently 1.1.5), every container is on a
separated fs (/tank/lxc/<CONTAINER>), also rootfs and config are on the
same dataset.

I always faced this issue on lxc-stop and usually it's a stuck init and
getty process, but recently it's an nginx.

Do you have idea, what's going on?

Thanks,
tamas