List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    Re: [lustre-discuss] [EXTERNAL] Re:  OST mount issue
From:       "Mohr, Rick via lustre-discuss" <lustre-discuss () lists ! lustre ! org>
Date:       2021-04-30 6:45:14

One thing you could do would be to verify that all the kernel modules are identical.  \
You can try running 'lsmod' to check that the servers have loaded the same set of \
modules, run 'modinfo' to verify the path to the module that was loaded, and then \
compute a checksum of the kernel module to compare.

-Rick

On 4/26/21, 12:27 PM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Steve Thompson" \