List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [lustre-discuss] Lustre oss failover with ZFS
From:       strosahl () jlab ! org (Kurt Strosahl)
Date:       2015-10-27 16:00:16

Hello,

    I'm working on setting up a pair of oss systems that should be able to take over \
for eachother should one of them fail (they both have access to the same storage \
arrays).  I'm using lustre 2.5.3 with zfs as the back end on a pair of CentOS 6.5 \
systems.

Respectfully,
Kurt J. Strosahl
System Administrator
Scientific Computing Group, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility