List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] Optimal block size for database ...
From:       andreas.dilger () oracle ! com (Andreas Dilger)
Date:       2010-12-13 2:28:06

Lustre only supports 4096-byte blocksize for ldiskfs, so that makes your study very \
easy. I suspect that Oracle database uses 8192-byte blocks, but to be honest I don't \
know anything about it.

That said, Lustre is probably not very well suited for Oracle databases, but I'd be \
very happy to see any results you can generate in this configuration. Please post the \
results to this list.

Cheers, Andreas