List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] zero-length orphan objid
From:       derek () umiacs ! umd ! edu (Derek Yarnell)
Date:       2010-07-20 14:32:56

Hi,

So we have been doing some lfscks to make sure after a LBUG the other day we have all \
our data intact.  So we have finally got all MDT/MGT and OSTs all normal e2fscks \
clean.  We started the process of doing the lfsck by gathering the mdsdb and ostdbs.  \
Now the output looks all clean except for these 'zero-length orphan objid' errors, \
which by the manual seems to state that -l will clear.  However it doesn't, is my \
only recourse a -d ?

Thanks,
derek

Derek Yarnell