List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] how to get the cliets of one OST server?
From:       Brian.Murrell () Sun ! COM (Brian J !  Murrell)
Date:       2008-09-19 15:29:23

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 16:10 +0800, wlp at iapcm.ac.cn wrote:

> now , I need to get the clients who are reading or writting data on one ost. what can i do?

As in at a chosen snapshot in time?  There is not normally a mapping of
clients to OSTs, but rather, striping policies aside (in which case I
suspect you know exactly who is reading/writing from/to what), all
clients will utilize all OSTs in a given filesystem.

Maybe I don't understand your question.

b.