List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] lustre 1.6.1 and quota problems
From:       kilian () stanford ! edu (Kilian CAVALOTTI)
Date:       2007-08-24 13:08:48

Hi Wojciech,

On Friday 24 August 2007 11:53:04 am Wojciech Turek wrote:
> > If anyone ever configured quota on lustre 1.6.1 could you tell us
> > how to do that or point us to comprehensive documentation?

The reference documentation regarding quotas is here:
http://manual.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual16_HTML/DynamicHTML-09-1.html

Your first step looks correct to me. Have you checked that the lquota
module is loaded on both your MDS and OSS(es) too?

Another thing, although I'm not sure it's related or not: the only OST
listed in your df output is numbered as OST0001, whilst it should
probably be OST0000. Are all your OST active? What is the output of
a 'lctl dl'? And do you have any message in dmesg when you run 'lfs
quotacheck'?

Cheers,
--
Kilian