List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] Lustre and pCIFS questions
From:       Andrew.Lundgren () Level3 ! com (Lundgren, Andrew)
Date:       2007-08-20 15:00:12

I am trying to find some information on the Windows pCIFS driver.  First
I guess, is it production ready?  How can I get a copy to test it?

Is lustre happier on a 32bit Redhat/Centos 5 or 64 bit?

Should I patch the server with all the latest patches from the distro
and install the newest kernel for lustre or what is the best path to
follow to get a Centos 5 cluster up and running?

Thank you!

--
Andrew Lundgren