List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] ever hear of collectl?
From:       Mark.Seger () hp ! com (Mark Seger)
Date:       2007-06-27 17:34:15

It occurred to me that since I've released this as open source last week
- see http://sourceforge.net/projects/collectl - I forgot to mention it
to this group and one of collectl's features is its ability to report on
a lot of lustre stats as well - install it on a client or server and see
the manpage titled collectl-lustre for more details.  Every wonder about
your brw stats?  readahead?  client metadata?  Collectl also gives you
the ability to look things like network (ethernet OR infiniband) traffic
side-by-side with cpu, network, memory as well as a number of other
stats on clients, osts or even the mds.  check it out and let me know
what you think.

-mark