List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] How to calculate used rate of a OST ?
From:       wangswin () gmail ! com (swin wang)
Date:       2007-04-19 22:13:34

It didn't work when set to
if (rc == 0 && osfs->os_bavail < (osfs->os_blocks / 10))
this just return error, but we don't want any error or fail,
and just choose another OST(our stripe count is 1) automatically,

Another our change is in lov_qos after

if (!lov->lov_tgts[i] || !lov->lov_tgts[i]->ltd_active)
          continue;

add:

if (lov->lov_tgts[i]->ltd_exp->exp_obd->obd_osfs.os_bavail <=
    lov->lov_tgts[i]->ltd_exp->exp_obd->obd_osfs.os_blocks / 10
  ){
         lov->lov_tgts[i]->ltd_qos.ltq_usable=0;
          continue;
   }

but it sometimes still  write to  the ost with used rate up to 90%.

Any suggestions??