List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] Any new 1.6 beta soon?
From:       nathan () clusterfs ! com (Nathaniel Rutman)
Date:       2006-12-08 10:22:54

We've been holding off on the 1.6b7 release because we wanted to do some
testing of it in the (unusual) Cray XT3 environment.  It looks like
we're not going to get that opportunity this week, as we had hoped, so
perhaps we will have to rethink that.

There's an RT ticket covering this:
https://rt.clusterfs.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=27554