List:       lustre-discuss
Subject:    [Lustre-discuss] Re: Integrating LDAP with Lustre
From:       mahashmi () gmail ! com (Mustafa A !  Hashmi)
Date:       2006-05-19 7:36:50

> On 5/11/06, Mustafa A. Hashmi <mahashmi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > service not found: MNT_node55.emergen.biz_UUID
> >
> Please note: On the ldap server, the dn:
>
>   fs=lustre,config=local,uuid=PROFILE_node55.emergen.biz_UUID
>
> exists which houses an attribute 'mountpointRef' with the value:
> MNT_node55.emergen.biz_UUID

Apologies about the noise, however, I turned up debugging on the ldap
server and found:

 bdb_dn2id: get failed: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found

The reason behind this is the bind switched to anonymous and I need to
actually bind with the rootdn for this db.

So, back to the original question of sending the password along with
the bind request, or specifying it somewhere?

Thanks & regards,
--
Mustafa A. Hashmi
mahashmi@gmail.com