List:       lustre-devel
Subject:    [lustre-devel] Lustre Workshop Feb 5-7 Hawaii
From:       Peter Braam <braam () clusterfs ! com>
Date:       2004-01-24 14:44:17

Hello

I would like to draw your attention to our user group meeting in
Hawaii, Feb 5,6.  We have some space left, so please feel free to let
us know that you would also like to attend.

On Saturday Feb 7 we have an architectural review.  Strictly speaking,
this is by invitation only, but we would happily consider you if you'd
like to attend the session.

Hope to see you on Maui!

- Peter -