List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: Using Lucene 8.5.1 vs 8.5.2
From:       Baris Kazar <baris.kazar () oracle ! com>
Date:       2022-07-26 22:32:20

Great, 8.11 has gone further.
Thanks Mike
Best regards
________________________________
From: Mike Drob <mdrob@mdrob.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 5:18 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Cc: Baris Kazar <baris.kazar@oracle.com>

I would use 8.5.2 if possible when considering fuzzy queries. The automatio=
n can be very large, but if you=92re not caching the query then the extra f=
ootprint is not significant since it needs to be computed  at some point an=
yway to evaluate the query.

Really though, I would use 8.11 over either of those.

Mike Drob

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 1:03 PM Baris Kazar <baris.kazar@oracle.com<mailto:=