List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: AnalyzingInfixSuggester
From:       Greg Huber <gregh3269 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-02-24 8:34:30

I build org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer using these options and the
suggester works 100% for me.

return CustomAnalyzer.builder()
                    .withTokenizer(StandardTokenizerFactory.class)
                    .addTokenFilter(StandardFilterFactory.class)
                    .addTokenFilter(LowerCaseFilterFactory.class)
                    .addTokenFilter(SuggestStopFilterFactory.class).build();