List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Read multi-value keyword
From:       Dominik Safaric <dominiksafaric () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-02-21 9:18:06

Hi,

As I'm in the process of implementing a custom Lucene scorer, I'd like to
know how to read using the LeafReader a multi-value keyword value.

In particular, the multi-value keyword field I'm storing consists of 6
values (subject to change though), and I'd like to retrieve those values
using the LeafReader during scoring separately, in the same order as they
were stored into the index? How can I accomplish that?

The custom score has been implemented part of a custom query, extending the
*CustomScoreQuery*, whereas for scoring the *CustomScoreProvider* is used.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik