List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: Custom Tokenizer/Analyzer
From:       Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2014-02-20 19:00:42

Hi Greet,

I suggest you to do these kind of transformation on query time only. Don't interfere \
with the index. This is way is more flexible. You can disable/enable on the fly, \
change your list without re-indexing.

Just an imaginary example : When user passes String as International Businessmachine \
logo then this query can be generated :

PhraseQuery("International Business Machine") AND/OR TermQuery(logo)

I know this is solr but please see : \
http://nolanlawson.com/2012/10/31/better-synonym-handling-in-solr/