List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: Directory, IndexInput and IndexOutput concurrency
From:       Uwe Schindler <uwe () thetaphi ! de>
Date:       2012-05-30 5:24:14

In addition, IndexInput.clone must create abother view on the same file, useable from another thread.
--
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, 28213 Bremen

Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com> schrieb:

Multiple threads are free to interact with Directory.

But it will be only one thread at a time interacting with a single
instance of IndexInput and IndexOutput.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com