List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Index pruning
From:       Greg Bowyer <gbowyer () fastmail ! co ! uk>
Date:       2012-05-30 1:39:34

Hi all

I am playing about with the index pruning contrib package, I want to see
if it will make a faster and slightly smaller index for me. However when
I try either Carmel or RIDF methods it just ends up deleting all my
postings for the two fields of interest.

My command line for RIDF is as follows, any ideas what I could be doing
wrong ?

java -cp
./lucene-pruning-3.6.1-sz_release.jar:./lucene-core-3.6.1_sz_release.jar
org.apache.lucene.index.pruning.PruningTool \
     -del title:pPsv,descr:pPsv \
     -in ./index -out ./pruned-index2 \
     -impl ridf -t -0.1

Many thanks