List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: ToParentBlockJoinQuery and grand-children
From:       Christoph Kaser <lucene_list () iconparc ! de>
Date:       2012-05-25 9:51:29

Hi Mike,

unfortunately, you were right about only getting the last child's
grandchildren. Furthermore, the groups have wrong groupValues: They are
the document id of the previous parent, not the child. I have opened an
issue:

I also created the issue for the missing access to the computed scores:

Regards,
Christoph