List:       lucene-user
Subject:    Re: Re: Facet search
From:       "Ganesh" <emailgane () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2011-02-24 6:33:25

My requirement is, I want to display the Top Terms with their count for every field. \
I am having 10 fields and in Each field Top 3 terms with their count should be \
displayed. When User selects any term then the search will be performed to filter the \
results.

I could use term vector and enumurate the term freqeuncy and sort it but it may be \
time consuming task.

Field_1                   Field_2                     Field_N
Term_1_1(100)     Term_2_1(389)       Term_N_1(216)
Term_1_2(78)      Term_2_2(134)        Term_N_2(156)
Term_1_3(56)      Term_2_3(78)          Term_N_3(89)

Sample:
-------------
Top users                 Country                 PageAccessed
UserA (100)             India (1000)           /Articles/abc (200)
UserB (100)             US(500)                 /Articles/xyz (200)
UserC (100)             Russia(200)            /Articles/aaa (100)

When click on particular user, the results should be grouped for that User.
Top users                 Country                 PageAccessed
UserA (100)             India (100)           /Articles/abc (55)
                                US(50)                 /Articles/xyz (25)
                                                             /Articles/aaa (10)
Regards
Ganesh