List:       lucene-user
Subject:    RE: Null field values
From:       "Seeta Somagani" <seeta () gotuit ! com>
Date:       2006-06-30 23:06:59

Hi Erick,

The fields that are missing are sort of primary keys and they exist in
all the documents (including those that were returned in my search
results) when I browsed through the index using Luke. And the field
names are exactly the same all in the same case. I never get the three
field values no matter what I'm searching for.

Thanks,
Seeta