List:       lucene-user
Subject:    SV: Flushing RAMDir into FSDir
From:       "Marcus Falck" <marcus.falck () observer ! se>
Date:       2006-06-28 14:32:07

I'm aware of that the FSDirectory actually stores documents in a RAMDir until merge time. But the thing is that I also want to store the documents in the RAMDir as snapshots on the harddrive until they have been flushed down to the FSDir. So I won't loose any documents in a crash.

Does anybody have any proper solution for this?

Maybe it's better to refactor the Lucene code so it fires an event when the merge occurs?

/
Marcus